A medium leveled RP for dogs and wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 9 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:22 pm
Latest topics
» New Site
Rural Area EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 4:07 pm by Roxy

» City
Rural Area EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 1:30 pm by Roxy

» Rural Area
Rural Area EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:28 am by Sino

» Kodiak * Male * Arctic Wolf
Rural Area EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 11:41 am by Sino

» Hana-Female- Plott Hound
Rural Area EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:07 pm by Sino

» ❤Sino❤ ❤Female❤ ❤Cão Fila de São Miguel X Cão de Castro Laboreiro❤
Rural Area EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:41 pm by Sino

» Ezhno-Male-Eastern Timber Wolf
Rural Area EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 10:27 pm by Roxy

» Ranks- Required to join at least one rank
Rural Area EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 8:44 pm by Roxy

» Leikos • Male • Gray Wolf
Rural Area EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 3:06 pm by Roxy

Rural Area

3 posters

Go down

Rural Area Empty Rural Area

Post by Roxy Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:54 pm

Rural Area Rural+countryside

This area has no paved roads, only dirt roads, which often have cows, sheep, pigs, etc walking on them. There are houses, but each one owns large portions of farm land. Often you can get food easily here, As long as you don't get caught hunting said food. It's safest to get a animal that wandered too far from home so the farmers wont get mad at you.

Make sure you have read the rules under "Important" as for we will delete any posts that don't fit. If you see a post that doesn't fit the rules, ignore it, so we don't have to delete yours as well. You may pm me, or another admin/mod if you see one that looks like it doesn't fit. You may reply to this to rp. Please put "Entering (this location) From (your past location)" And if your leaving, Put "Leaving (This location) For (Your next location)" If this is your first rp post, that wont apply to you.
Roxy
Roxy
Admin

https://dog-wolf-roleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rural Area Empty Re: Rural Area

Post by Sino Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:30 pm

Sino sat on the couch, Her 3 pups sleeping all around her. She still had to feed all of them, Because Tempa needed the milk, he didn't have teeth yet. If Sino only feed Tempa, Then Flecha and Arco would get mad, so she simply fed them all. Jodie, her owner, calls her out to herd the cattle, and if she does will she might be able to go hunting. She ran outside, Flecha and Arco following, while Tempa watched from the porch. Sino ran to the cow, Barking a oddly deep bark for her dogs size, Then nipping at the cows heels. This sent them flying, all of them headed into the smaller pasture. Sino walks away, proud with herself, though it was too dark to do anything with Jodie now, so she just heads into the house to go to bed, Collapsing onto her humans bed as her puppies feed off her.
Sino
Sino

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:26 pm

Shots.
Dust and dirt lifted from the hit of the bullet, as Hana ran, trying to save her life. She had been seen trying to kill a chicken, and the farmer that saw her got mad. Running on the side of the big, central road, she saw house number 11 and turned to go behind it. The man followed her, running and panting for his age, and Hana hid in a group of cows. She was terrified. Guns were new to her, being used to finding lost animals and killing them, so nobody never really knew it was her. The cows didn't like her presence, and kept walking away.
The man saw her, but...
Hana
Hana

Location : Hmph... I'm lost in the Fandom Universe. Do not try to find me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sino Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:29 pm

Sino barked out the window, Her owner opening the door to let her out, holding her collar and trying to put a large metal chain on her. Sino bucked and strained, but whenever she acted like this Jodie had to put the chain on her, or else she would run. Her owner lets her go, Sino charging to the house across the dirt road, where she heard a gunshot. She bucked and strained against her chain, barking and getting tugged back over and over by her chain. Eventually, she turned and tugged away from her house, causing her collar to fall off her neck as she ran to house 12. The human quickly turned around, shutting their door behind them as Sino barked at the bottom of the steps, Eventually turning to go find the dog, seeing as he had backed away.
Sino
Sino

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:23 pm

"Thank you!" Hana barked at Sino, grateful. "I was so scared he'd get me." She walks over to the other dog, wagging her tail. "My name's Hana! I'm a stray plott hound. Who are ya?" Excited to meet another dog, an experience she hadn't really fully appreciated, she couldn't keep from showing her happiness. After all, that dog looked... curious. Their ears, mostly. They looked like a hyena's.
Hana
Hana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sino Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:28 pm

Sino nods her head, able to understand some english and piece together some words to make sense, but not able to make her own full sentances, instead speaking broken english with a portuguese accent. She decides to try to speak english, saying "Olá, I Sino..." stopping for a second as she wondered how to say her breed in english, before giving up and saying "A Cão Fila de São Miguel mix with Cão de Castro Laboreiro, I sorry I no speak Inglês will" Her speaking slow, and accent almost so heavy its not understandable, though her accent was pretty. She pawed at her ears, trying to hide them as she noticed the dog eyeing them.
Sino
Sino

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:03 pm

"It's okay! You don't have to be sorry!" Hana got back to wagging her tail energetically and asked politely, "Do I have to speak slower? Just in case.". She wanted to make sure the other dog understood her. She then smelled Sino, hoping it was a good thing and not a matter to be scared. After all, Hana meant no harm!
Hana
Hana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sino Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:33 pm

Sino almost froze as the dog sniffed her, saying "No, I understand, I piece together sentance.. I just no speak will." Her eyes staring off straight in front of her, before realizing this isn't what normal dogs do. She turned her head to look at Hana before looking ahead again, as for she never really interacted with other dogs, she didn't quite know what to do. After a while, she saw Arco and Flecha run over, both of the dogs being up to about the start of her chest- just able to walk under her if they put their head down. She then makes a chirp like sound, and sees Tempa run out, Doing his usual limp like motion. He was much smaller, maybe up to Sino's mid leg. The chirp was much like a hyenas, though normal dogs, even her breed, didn't do this, as for her mother couldn't make noises such as whines or barks. She instead watched shows about big cats, and made cheetah like noises, sometimes hyena noises, seeing she looked like those two the most.

Last edited by Sino on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Sino
Sino

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:44 pm

"Your pups are cute! But why do they make these sounds?" Hana told Sino. She was trying her best not to sound rude, but she didn't know what would offend a Cão de Castro Laboreiro X Cão Fila de São Miguel. She didn't know what would offend any dog. "And... one's smaller, too." Was that mean? She started panicking.
Hana
Hana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sino Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:59 pm

Sino looks up at Hana after flopping to her side, saying "My mother could not make noise, I saw hyena and cheetah on tv, I learn from those." her english a bit better, as for she had to explain this a lot, along with why her puppy was so small. "No one knows why Tempa so small, but 1 month is 4 month for him, he 3 month old, same with Arco and Flecha." she said, Making a Hyena laugh sound as she shot up, The pups trying to stay on but fail. She keeps on making laughing hyena noises, as for thats what they do when they are stressed, Such as a intruder, A enemy being at food, etc. She started jogging to a dog, lifting up her legs higher than needed, while making laugh like sounds as a hyena would.
Sino
Sino

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:14 pm

Hana aww'd, observing the pups' cuteness. Then, her stomach growled. "Ugh... I still haven't got the chance to eat that chicken... I have to go. I'll probably need help again some day anyways, so yeah." She ran off, her stomach guiding her to food, food only. But at least, she wasn't lonely anymore.
Hana
Hana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sino Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:28 am

Sino Whooped, another hyena noise, before Sprinting closer to the dog, the dog turning and running as Sino stopped, lifting up the front of her body. She continued to make giggles and laughs after, watching them. They started to slow down, so again Sino charged at them, Lowering her head and nipping their heels as she slammed to a stop. She went back to her pups, Tempa trying to walk, but dragging one of his back legs, and not able to make his legs straight, much like a new born. She picked up Tempa and flopped down, dropping him back near her stomach as she panted. She hadn't trusted the stranger because he was acting suspicious, and not very careful or cautious.
Sino
Sino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down